This product is sold out
*ONLY 1 small LEFT*
This is a very special print for several reasons.... It's our first collaboration with local artist/photographer, Tristine Davis Photography and our sister company For the Love of Water. We have taken her photo of Chica Reef located in the Florida Keys and printed it onto our fabric using eco-friendly techniques. We wanted to bring awareness to the fact that our reefs are dying which is why we have partnered up with the Non-Profit organization, Coral Restoration Foundation! A portion of each legging sold will be going straight to the Coral Restoration Foundation to help fund their reef nurseries and coral outplanting. Now more than ever, we need coral reefs to protect our coasts.
To learn more about the amazing efforts of Coral Restoration Foundation to bring back our reefs, please visit their website at https://coralrestoration.org/
This fabric is breathable and has excellent coverage and movement. Great for sweaty or water activities as it dries super fast!
Fit + Intention
- Great for: Yoga, Crossfit, Surf, SUP, Gym, Pilates, Freediving... Whatever your active soul desires!
- Fabric: 86% Poly / 14% Spandex
- Fit: True to Size
- Inseam: Regular 29" (Free hemming services available with every purchase: request a shorter length upon checkout in the notes section)
- Model is wearing a medium
- Note* print may vary from legging to legging as each one is hand cut and sewn individually
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold with Like Colors. Do not Bleach. Line Dry.